Monday, November 26, 2012

Color: An Infographic

 I hope all of my United States readers had a Happy Thanksgiving! I certainly did, but without internet I was unable to post what I wanted to. Which is a shame, because I had intended to make this post last Wednesday... I guess even the best laid plans do go astray sometimes.

Color is an incredibly important factor when creating any design, but it's hard to decide on which colors are truly "usable" without knowing some background information. I've put a lot of work into this infographic over the past week and a half or so in hopes that I will be able to explain some of the more important aspects to think about when choosing colors for your design. So without any further ado, here it is! (sorry it's kind of huge)


No comments:

Post a Comment